Kildare is absolutely beautiful and magical at this time of year, it truly turns into the most exquisite and ultimate Winter wonderland. What’s more is that there is so much to do while you are staying in the picturesque Killashee House Hotel, here is our top 5 for Christmas 2013:
1. Riverbank Arts Centre – Why not go to one of their special showings of “It’s a wonderful life!” or “Mary Poppins”.
2. Lullymore Heritage Park – No Christmas should pass by without a trip to visit Santa & with quality gifts assured & trip on Santa’s train it promises to be a great day out.
3. Kildare Maze – Great line up of events including the opportunity to write your very letter to Santa and have it sent by express post direct to the North Pole!
4. Newbridge Silverware – A visit to the Museum of Style Icons is always a treat but this Christmas they have the original Kris Kringle costume from the 1947 movie “A Miracle on 34th Street”.
5. The Snug at Killashee House Hotel – Our list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the cosiest pub in Kildare, don’t let Christmas pass without enjoying an expertly mixed hot port whilst sitting in front of one of the five real fireplaces.