Killashee House Hotel in Co. Kildare is constantly adding new products and services to keep both loyal returning guests and new guests happy. The team at Killashee also keeps a keen eye on cool new things to around Kildare to ensure that every guest gets the most out of every stay every time! So here it goes the latest list of 10 new reasons to come to Killashee:
2. Complimentary Bikes and Cycling Route – Killashee now have several bikes available on a first come first served complimentary basis with a great cycling route around the expansive grounds of Killashee.
3. New luxurious linen in all guest rooms of a thread count of over 300 – we challenge you to find a higher thread count in a hotel in Kildare or Dublin!
4. Complimentary Kids Camp for all families staying midweek with children this summer – At a loss of what to do with the last two weeks of summer? Why not book our midweek family package here?
5. Complimentary Kids Amenity on arrival for our younger guests which includes puzzles, colourful crayons and other fun stuff too!
6. Irish Tatler Spa Award for ‘Best Body Treatment 2013’ for the Strawberry and Cream Body Scrub.
7. New Menus in Jacks Bar and Bistro as well as Turners Fine Dining Restaurant – have a read of some of the tasty new additions here.
8. New Jack & Jill Foundation Garden – have a look at some of the stunning photographs here.
9. The Snug Traditional Irish Pub – The perfect spot for a pint of the black stuff.
10. Kildare Maze – A great new fun addition for kids young and old, check out their website here for more information.
Book your stay today or treat yourself to a spa day followed by an extravagant yet great value afternoon tea! Call us on 045 87 9277, email on email@example.com or peruse our recently updated website www.killasheehouse.com