Top 5 Things To Do With The Family in Kildare This Halloween
Here are Killashee House Hotel’s Top 5 Things To Do With The Family in Kildare This Halloween!
- Kildare Maze Halloween Extravaganza – Every day from Saturday 26th October to Sunday 3rd November with a variety of fun activities like pumpkin carving, a Halloween hunt and a great competition for best Halloween costume
- Spooky Family Day at the Naas Racecourse on Monday 28th October including go-karting and bouncy castle. Click here for more info!
- Killashee's own kids camp running from Tuesday 29th October to Friday 1st November (we had to pop in abit of self promotion but it’s a great camp we promise!
- A visit to The National Stud & Japanese Gardens – They have a newborn falabella who is only 20inches!
- A trip to K Bowl in Naas Town – Not only a fun day of bowling but there is also the “Wacky World”; a kids zone with ball pool, climbing frame and lots more!
Hope you enjoyed our suggestions and we hope everyone has a great Halloween!